Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Forgot Dell Windows 7 Password, How to Reset the Password?

Situation 1: Windows 7 Dell Inspiron Laptop Administrator Password Lost

my house based computer i haven't used it for about a whole year. I have 2 accounts on there and they are both secured by a password (which i forgot) and they are both administrated accounts. Also i never got the chance to make reset disk so i don't have one of those either. What am i supposed to do? Please be as specific as possible. I have a laptop and i was just wondering how can i go about making reset disk on here , and will it work for my house computer?

Situation 2: Forgot Windows 7 Password on Dell Home Premium Laptop?

I added a password to my Administrator account the other day - I thought it would be a good idea to use a different one from the password I use for everything else but, having not used my computer since then and being an idiot, I've completely forgotten it.

I can still access the guest account but to do many things such as install programmes I still need the administrator password. Being a student, I can't afford to have the problem rectified professionally.


Windows 7 Password Recovery Solution for Dell Laptop and Desktop PC

You can format or reinstall the Windows 7 system by using the Windows installation disk or a system repair disc if you don't mind losing some data stored in the hard drive. If you don't want to lose any data, you can use third party password recovery software to reset or remove the forgotten Windows 7 administrator password on your Dell computer.

Ophcrack is a free Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It is a efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. Ophcrack could figure out your password, but there's no guarantee that the Opchrack will work effectively for every Windows 7 lost password users. In that case, paid software called Windows Password Buster will be an ideal solution for you.

Windows Password Buster allows you to make password reset disk with CD/DVD/USB to reset or remove forgotten Windows 7 administrator password. This software is easier to operate than any other similar products. You can reset the password within 5 minutes.

Below is a video on how to use Windows Password Buster:



For more information, please see How to Reset Windows 7 Password.

At last, I hope you won't face any problem after reading this complete tutorial on how to reset Dell Windows 7 administrator password. If you have problem when you reset your password, feel free to give me a shout at below comment box. I will be happy to help you.

1 comment:

  1. If you need to hire a real hacker to help spy on your partner's cell phone remotely, change your grades or boost your credit score. Contact this helpline 347.857.7580 or the email address expressfoundations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete